DFW

"They can kill you, but the legalities of eating you are quite a bit dicier"

01 February 2012

YouTube vid title = true statement

I believe I own an Earth, Wind & Fire record and it's possible I've even listened to it. Really other than that, this band doesn't enter my brain too often. I don't dislike them, just honestly rarely ever think of them. But look at this MONSTER of a drum solo I stumbled on somehow while searching for Jojo Mayer videos. I consider myself ignorant to the world of Sonny Emory, which I now plan to rectify. That man's posture is incredible! Oh and that shirt looks really comfy to drum in.

Also, just to note that youtube video titles are not always true statements. Case in point: the related video of "Obama playing drums" which is clearly Max Roach.

No comments:

Post a Comment